Friday, July 31, 2009

Camping with the kiddos!

Okay, I think I am in for a wild ride! Our family is going on our first tent camping trip. We have three wonderful kids, but we have yet to take our two younger ones, Kian (almost 3) and Ella (20 months). It is safe to say that is will definitely be memorable, the question is... will it be a good memory or a miserable one! :o) Fortunately, it is just an overnighter with our church to Chatfield Reservoir. I can only imagine the chaotic sleeping arrangement, and I use the term "sleeping" very loosely. Whatever happens, this is what I know: Every activity with my children is precious, even the not-so-good ones. It reminds me that life is messy...and that is what makes it fun. If all goes well, the kids will be the messiest they have ever been and have the widest grins on their faces. Now that is a kodak moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment